History

The Arab work in Fort Worth started with a fellowship meeting in December 1984 at the home of George Wakim and continued through the service of many pastors. The sequences of pastors are as follows:

George Wakim (1984-1987); Raouf Ghattas (1987-1991); Shaun Shorrosh (1991-1994); Dr. Samuel Shahid, served two periods as an interim pastor, (1994-1995) & (2003-2005); Habib Saade (1995-2003); Pastor Raymond Massaad (2005 – 2020); Dr. Tony Maalouf as interim (2020-2020), Pastor Rami Ibrahim presently serving as interim (2020-present).

The church had been searching and praying for many years for a suitable building for worship and ministry. In August 2005, Tarrant Baptist Association offered a building located at 1701 T Square Drive in Fort Worth, if the church would take up the balance on the existing loan. The congregation was able to purchase the building on December 21, 2006. The church now is debt-free, and it is looking forward to serving her Master with every power and strength.

The Lord has been working mightily in renewing and refreshing His Spirit in the lives of many.

©2020 by Arabic Christian Fellowship.